FTView 13 SE Web Browser - Print

creativepaper

Lifetime Supporting Member
I upgraded our FTView SE HMI from version 8 to version 13.
This is FTView SE Distributed Network version

I have a SQL report that I run from the client that (in version 8) would display on the HMI using the MS Web Browser Active X control. This worked great and I can print the report to a local printer using the following command

MicrosoftWebBrowser1.ExecWB OLECMDID_PRINT, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER

Trying to get away from IE and activeX, I started to use the SE Web Browser object. Everything looks great, works faster than the ActiveX one.... BUT, I cannot print from it.
I tried putting an action to a print button that calls the PrintDisplay command, but that prints the object without the content (no report).

Rockwell's knowledgebase isn't being helpful, and vba isn't listing any print commands.

Any simple way to do this?