FTView login issues

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello All, I created credentials for someone to logon to a FTView ME program but it isn't working in the runtime program. I established credentials for myself the same way and it works fine. Are there credential requirements that I don't know about maybe? Thank you

Over time with each new release, this has got more confusing, so it is easy to miss something.
It is a 2 step process.

Step 1
Under System -> Users and Groups
Configure Groups and Users (or just users if it is simple)

Step 2
Open System -> Runtime Security
Click Add, and select users or groups to setup permissions. Setup security codes for each.

Over time with each new release, this has got more confusing, so it is easy to miss something.
It is a 2 step process.

Step 1
Under System -> Users and Groups
Configure Groups and Users (or just users if it is simple)

Step 2
Open System -> Runtime Security
Click Add, and select users or groups to setup permissions. Setup security codes for each.

Thanks much!