FTView ME: Passing parameter file without a GoTo button

vincegiuliano

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there anyway to pass a parameter file without using a Go To Screen button in FactoryTalk View ME?

I am currently using multiple Go-To buttons to pass parameter files to objects on the same screen. I have found that the Go To Screen button causes an annoying "blip" in the screen as it reloads the same screen.

Just curious if there is a cleaner or more seamless way to load a different parameter file to the same screen. Maybe with another button or an ActiveX control....

Similar Topics

I'm developing a program in FTView ME for a machine that has three independent axes of motion, each controlled by an old pneumatic proportional...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue accessing tags in 3 of my plcs'. When I go to select a tag there is no folder drop down as can be seen in the photo. Any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom