FTView ME won't run after installing RSLinx Enterprise 5.60.00

strantor

Title says it all. I got this laptop as a hand-me-down. It had Factory Talk View Studio and I was able to run the application and open .apa and .mer files no problem, but when I went to use transfer utility it told me that I don't have RSLinx Enterprise. So I went and downloaded RSLinxe Enterpries 5.60.00 and installed it, and now when I boot up the computer I get the following 3 errors:
pniopcac.exe

The application failed to initialize properly (0cx0000142). Click on OK to terminate the application.

CACLS.exe

The application failed to initialize properly (0cx0000142). Click on OK to terminate the application.

regsvr32.exe

Since the RSLinx install, FTView will not open. It looks like it gets half way through loading the GUI and then stops, leaving grey and white patches there should be menus or work panes. After a few minutes, it goes "Not Responding."

Any ideas?