FTView object expression question

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
G'day all. I have an string display object that uses the CurrentUserName expression. For the sake of saving time, I use robot operator's initials as their username therefore, when it displays current username that's what it displays. Is it possible to draw the data from Full name field instead of the User name field? Thank you.

Similar Topics

I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm running a VBA code on my FTView which is actually working, but everytime I open the display that calls the VBA code, it throws the...
Replies
Views
Many of my current projects include I/O status screens listing all discrete inputs and outputs by module, with a description and on/off indicator...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know what's wrong with this syntax and why the time displays properly but the date doesn't?
Replies
Views
I am working on a FactoryTalk View for ME Ver 10.0 Project. I have setup the alarms in the factorytalk and set the appropriate triggers, etc. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom