FTView SE VBA for Resetting Alarms

rroze002

I've been messing around with trying to find a way to clear all PlantPAx AOI latched alarms via the Alarm Banner or Summary objects. So far, I can reset one AOI alarm using a macro and setting up the alarm command to pass the tag name to the macro.

What I'm thinking of is, using VBA to run through each active alarm and reset it - something like a "for each ...next" loop. Does anyone know which method or function to use in VBA or any other way to do this?

I've been trying the following method to get the tag name but, not successful yet:

tag_name = Me.AlarmBanner.SelectedEvent.GetColumnValue(column_name)

thanks

Not sure that is how PlantPax was intended. I haven't used it that much, but typically you "tie" each AOI together, so the parent resets the children. I would much rather see the resets come from the PLC, just my two pennies.