FTViewSE and RSView32 automated backup

nikhilec2007

Hi,
In my plant we have different Rockwell PLCs, HMIs and SCADA (FTView SE and RSView32).
I am planning for automated backup of all AB hardware and software programs.
With FactoryTalk Asset Center, I understood that it can take scheduled backup of PLC and HMI.
But nothing is mentioned about SCADA.
Is there any way to create automated backup of FTViewSE and RSView32.
Please guide.

FTAC could automatically backup any FTVSE or FTVME applications including any eventual FTVSE SCADA schema if the FTAC Disaster Recovery option is purchased together with the FTAC Server package.
The FTVSE Servers, PanelView+ terminals and any PC running FTV Studio need to belong to the same FT Directory as the FTAC Server.
I don't believe FTAC could manage any RSView 32 application.