Ftvs-me display screen securty list

Yes, each screen will have to be opened.
But, you can have FTView Studio do that for you. Use the display XML export.

That will give you 187 plain text files that detail everything in those displays; but in XML format. At the top of each XML file will be the display settings which include the security code.

Code:
<displaySettings displayType="replace" position="useCurrentPosition" [B]securityCode="B"[/B] backColor="#505050" titleBar="false" maximumTagUpdateRate="0.5" focusHighlightColor="lime" disableFocusHighlight="true" size="specifySizeInPixels" width="1920" height="1080" allowMultipleRunningCopies="false" cacheAfterDisplaying="false" sizeToMainWindow="true" showLastAcquiredValue="true" TrackScreenForNavigation="true" TrackName="" allowResizing="false" whenResized="scale" beepOnPress="false" highlightWhenCursorPassesOver="true" interactiveHighlightColor="#EFEFEF" displayOnScreenKeyboard="false" allowButtonActionOnError="false" fieldNotSelectedTextColor="black" fieldNotSelectedFillColor="white" fieldSelectedTextColor="black" fieldSelectedFillColor="white" fieldInErrorNotSelectedTextColor="black" fieldInErrorNotSelectedFillColor="red" fieldInErrorSelectedTextColor="white" fieldInErrorSelectedFillColor="red" startupCommand="" shutdownCommand="" useGradientStyle="false" endColor="teal" gradientStop="50" gradientDirection="gradientDirectionHorizontal" gradientShadingStyle="gradientHorizontalFromRight"/>

At that point, you have some choices on how you want to read the info:
1) open each file in a text editor, like NotePad++
2) use Excel VBA to read all the display settings from each file & put into a spreadsheet
3) use Excel XML import to read all the display settings into a spreadsheet (best choice)

So either you still need to open a file for each or spend a bunch of time learning Excel VBA or XML import.

ASF said:
I would suggest that the information would likely be contained in each individual display file - so you could get into the XML code of each display file, or export and open them with Notepad++ or something, but you're still dealing with 187 separate files.
:whistle: