Fuji hmi ug

isteak007

Hello everyone,

in my machine i have a fuji ug series small hmi and Mitsubishi Fx-2n plc.
we use hmi to on & off the station.
Now the Fuji HMI is broken.
We cant run machine without this HMI.
it takes 45-60 days to buy a new one.

i have the HMI project backup.
Can Tellus software run this fuji hmi project from a PC?

How can i on a station from PC using simple scada software?
to on the station i Memory Coil has used in PLC
M0036
M0037
etc.

Any help?

Thanks
ISteak

If you can - Forget the FUJI HMI

Get a small (mini) Mits HMI - quick cheap (A$ 200~300)and easy to program.
This will get your machine running

then setup a new screen - GOT 1000 Mits of what ever size you need.

Ignore the FUJI HMI's

this will get you going quickly then

Not sure why you say to forget the Fuji HMI. You already have the application done and you can get one for $200-$300. Plus the Tellus software can be used for free.

But to answer the actual question that was asked - you can use the Tellus software on a PC to connect to the PLC. The software is a free download for demo version (it will time out after 1 hour, but you can restart it unlimited times). Upload the application off the HMI if you don't already have a copy of it, and connect the PLC to the PC. Then you can use Tellus to control the PLC.

Not sure why you say to forget the Fuji HMI. You already have the application done and you can get one for $200-$300. Plus the Tellus software can be used for free.

But to answer the actual question that was asked - you can use the Tellus software on a PC to connect to the PLC. The software is a free download for demo version (it will time out after 1 hour, but you can restart it unlimited times). Upload the application off the HMI if you don't already have a copy of it, and connect the PLC to the PC. Then you can use Tellus to control the PLC.

Hey Can you please tell me how to configure tellus software it will be very handful

Thanks
ISteak

Configuring Tellus HMI is fairly simple. Once it is installed, start Tellus 3. Click the option for HMI and then click the Option button. Set your comm ports (CN1 maps to COM1 and MJ 1 and 2 not used, for example). Then click OK to save those settings. Then click OK to select the V8 file and start it.

Note that if you are using a V6 or V7 file use Tellus, not Tellus 3 (they are both installed at the same time). Otherwise the steps are the same.

Configuring Tellus HMI is fairly simple. Once it is installed, start Tellus 3. Click the option for HMI and then click the Option button. Set your comm ports (CN1 maps to COM1 and MJ 1 and 2 not used, for example). Then click OK to save those settings. Then click OK to select the V8 file and start it.

Note that if you are using a V6 or V7 file use Tellus, not Tellus 3 (they are both installed at the same time). Otherwise the steps are the same.

Thanks for your help
Do you know how to get this password?

Like I said - Forget the Fuji HMI - it was poor when they released it 24 years ago - I don't think it is any better now.
AND it was October when you posted this - Not Good