fuji system

moses

I work with crane gantries as an electrical technician and meet ;one is of this kind;The system uses fuji drives and the plc programme used to run it is on Micrex F and the plc is fuji F70 S.I do believe that when the plc power goes off the running programme on RAM can be lost but at the same time I do believe it has an Eprom which has its programme.How do i retrieve this and move it to the Ram instead of always copying a programme from other gantries then reinstalling it.This happens on only particular cranes whos retentive batteries I believe are poor.Atthe same time when I make a rectification on the programme whats the procedure used to make sure the changes go to the Eprom pls advice.

Similar Topics

hi all, i have a spb nw0p30, an old plc from fuji, i have just try to access from my computer but still have difficulties, from what i read from...
Replies
Views
I have a Fuji Micrex Sx PLC system on my boat that has failed on me. It runs with a pair of NP1PS-74 CPUs and several backtrays worth of modules...
Replies
Views
Trying to learn how to program a Fuji Flex PC just wondering if any one has a programing manual? I know they are discontinued but we have 2...
Replies
Views
Im looking for Fuji MICREX-SX project file as a sample (.mwt) can someone upload please?
Replies
Views
Hello friends. Please, can you help me on where I can buy Fuji Electric Hakko HMI and it's programming software and its data transfer cable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom