Future of CTI plc system

Henny

Hello to everyone.

In the part of the malting plant where I work we use CTI plc,s to control the malting proces. In all the other plants Siemens plc,s are used for this purpose.

I,m wondering how many off you still use CTI or even older TI plc,s and how do you see the systems future compared to Siemens and Rockwell?

Thanks in advance for replies.

Kind regards

Henny

There are still en Denmark many plants running TI plc's I don't think its a system that will be installed as new systems anywhere no longer.

Jonas

Similar Topics

I noticed that the new FTHistorian 9 only uses the PI 2018 still, and is not updated to 2023 yet. I figured by now any new releases would have...
Replies
Views
Greetings experts, Attempting to calculate a future date and time based on number of days, hours, and minutes "from now". As just an example...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , We have a ton of Powerflex 40 and Powerflex 4 Drives in the plant. What is the future of the Powerflex 40's and 4's ...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I have a point i/o project that the customer knows they want to add an additional unit in the year or so when funds are available...
Replies
Views
I need to display a future time in a text message based on the program's math. Any number display on the controller's screen (not a HMI) is 5...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom