Votes: 34 64.2%
  • better than old PLC's

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • worth studying softplcs

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
elevmike said:
rdrast,

Bummer, I dont have AB software. It's not that important, but if you get a chance, maybe you can print it out to a pdf file and repost the the pdf file.

Just in case, you can create a pdf file by downloading a utility here: http://www.pdf995.com It installs a virtual printer on your PC. When you print a document, just select PDF995 as the printer. Its a freebee so every time you "print" it opens a promo web page. Other than that it works great.

It's just for fun, so dont go way out for it.

Thanks, Mike.

Mide, you asked for it, you got it... lol

Attached is the full PDF for the entire project (SLC-500). I included the full document because A) it was easier than picking and choosing, and B) It includes a printout of data file N10, which is my diagnostic distribution file of numbers generated (random 1 - 100) over about a quarter million iterations. (I needed to prove the distribution to a customer).

Enjoy.

Mike, do you have an increment function?

I normally use that for generating random numbers. Could send you some Omron code if that helps.

Bob,

Yes AD stuff has and INC function. But I dont understand how to use it to make random numbers??

We discontinued Omron like 5 years ago or more, so my Omron software is the oolld LSS2 (Dos based). If you think I may be able to read it, I would surly appreciate it.

Thanks, Mike.

Give me a day or so and I will print something to a pdf for you.

Regards
Bob

Hi Mike
Sorry but have head down and "A" up. Still have.
Here is a "fancy" number generator written by Sleepy Wombat. To understand the code you will probably need the Omron CJ1/CS1 manuals. The maths are quite advanced. My earlier method is much more simple and I will post it for you shortly. Just have not had time.

Regards
Bob