Fuzzy logic programming

Hm..the controlLogix has a fuzzy logic add-on. I've never used it, so I can't be of much help. However, I did write some fuzzy logic stuff in Java and I can imagine that doing it in ladder would be a big PITA

What do you need the program to do?

What exactly do you need the program to do? Are you sure you need fussy logic? Please explain to use what you want to have your program do so people can help you with a better understanding of what you want to accomplish.
Sincerely:
Maintenance Man.

Similar Topics

I meant to say most papers comparing fuzzy logic vs PID are frauds. Fuzzy logic can work but not better than PID with feed forwards. I know some...
Replies
Views
Friends,we can implement fuzzy logic in RS-Logix 5000 PLC by using RS-Logix5000 Fuzzy Designer Software.I searched a lot for this software but I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to build a hybrid system controlled using fuzzy logic algorithm. The PLC needs to withstand extreme weather condition, run...
Replies
Views
hello all masters PLC, :bow: :bow: :bow: I want to ask something about fuzzy logic. how to apply fuzzy logic into the ladder diagrams? 🤞🏻
Replies
Views
I am looking for a copy of the Fuzzy Support Software(C500-SU981-E) for the Omron Fuzzy controller (C200H-FZ001). Omron has discontinued this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom