FX-10P-E to FXO Programming Lead

ratzer

Hi,

I have lost the cable FX-20P-CABO which goes between the Mitsubishi FXO PLC and the FX-10P-E Hand Held Programmer. Each end of this lead has an 8-pin min. DIN plug. Before I spend a lot of money, can someone tell me if the plugs and cable assembly is a straightforward pin-to-pin arrangement? Also, are all the pins used? Many thanks for your consideration of this.

Regards, Mike

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, I'm having issues resetting my safety relay. Sometimes it resets, other times it does not. We end up cycling power and hoping it...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a strange situation . We have a machine that has several Kinetix Servo drives and motors on. We had a maintenance...
Replies
Views
We have a Kinetix 6000 and a MPL-B310P-M motor on a machine. This servo runs something we call a bayonet . It operates a ball screw. We need to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone here had a good layout on representing these Safety Relays in your schematics? There are ALOT of wires that...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know if it is possible to connect a remote run/stop switch to an FXo or FXon plc as im fed up of the tiny switch when testing some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom