FX1n-24MR Programming software/Cables

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello All
I have a FX1n-24MR PLC and the error light is blinking. I never have dealt too much with Mitsubishi and want to ask about programming software and cables that I need in order to connect to the cpu. Is the a trial version of the software that I could use to just connect and see what the fault is? This unit drives our water softener system and its crucial to our process.

Thank for all the help.

Ok got some answers here.
No demo software but, software needed is
GX-Works2
Cable SC09

Just wanted to update for anyone in the future.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I've encountered a weird problem backing up my old FX1N-24MR-ES/UL PLCs. Hope I can get some helps here. I'm grateful for all the help...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have CPU MITSUBISHI type FX1N-24MR. We have it for our new roofing forming machine from vietnam. At the moment we have problem but I can...
Replies
Views
Hopefully someone can help me. I have an ole FX1N-24M/R that I am trying to access the program. I have got various software versions including...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im trying to set the real time clock in my Mitsubishi FX1N, but it shows this error ES: 01800001 I have good communication with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom