G304K Problem

G308a210

It seems I have the same problem with a G308A210 HMI.

The error varies though. Sometimes it's unexpected reply code 2.23.2 in stead of 2.16.2.

In any case, these are the symptoms:

Power on:
- Showing Red/White logo (LOAD V78) bootloader screen
- After 2 seconds screen goes black for a second (device disconnect sound when connected to laptop with USB cable)
- Showing Red/White logo (LOAD V78) boatloader screen again (device connect sound when connected to laptop with USB cable)

I have a suspicion the boatloader or the RTOS is corrupted. Not sure how to fix this problem though.

Similar Topics

My little project is almost done now, I have an answer for syncronizing the clock with the PLC, and have added the proper alarm text to my alarm...
Replies
Views
I have a big project coming up and one of the customer's complaints is that a telemetry panel with a ML1400 and PV300 standard does not play welll...
Replies
Views
Hello, anybody know how to customize the bootloader from G304k RedLion, I mean when apply 24VDC there is a black screen shows "Crimson Redlion...
Replies
Views
I have a AB Micro820 and a Red Lion G304K on a project. Both are connected with Ethernet. Under my Network I set the driver to Allen-Bradley...
Replies
Views
I want to turn on a bit in my PLC, and when I do that have the HMI go from any page to Page 1. Page 1 is my start up page. I want to make it so...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom