Gaurd Logix Connection Loss

Dr.Seuss

I have a IB8XOBV4 GaurdLogix controller that intermittently keeps giving me a connection timeout error. I have adjusted the controllers network delay multiplier and moved the output timeout multiplier to 4 ...I verified that my trunk line has terminating resistors on each end there are 2 DNET extenders on the network.. I am using the thick d-net cable. Do any of you have any ideas that I can do to keep from getting this connection loss fault. Yes I have read the manuals.

Similar Topics

Hello Friends, I want to communicate 3 control units (Make: Henkel, Model no.: LINEGAURD 47/97 ) with Micrologix1400 on serial port RS232 (With...
Replies
Views
I am looking for an ANSI standard. But I am not having any luck. Maybe some of you guys would know off the top of your head. A machine has a...
Replies
Views
i have an inching application where i was thinking of using an allen bradley smart gaurd 600,i havent worked with them before and wondered if...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm just trying to understand the reason behind something I recently experienced. Background: The system contains 4 CompactLogix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom