GE-DC300 Help needed

Does anybody here have a manual for the DC-300. I have the tiny manual that discusses some of the fault codes and common parameters, but I'm needing the full blown manual.

Here is my problem:

I am trying to modify parameter 074 (tach pulses per revolution). To make changes,jumper 13 must be in the 2-3 position and there must be an odd number in parameter 003. Despite doing this, I keep getting errors FL06 and FL043. If anybody has encountered such a problem, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Similar Topics

A client of mine is planning to upgrade some DC300 drives, but not for at least another year. These drives are interconnected via the GE drives...
Replies
Views
this a program to send data to barcode printer I want to integrate a new printer in a new machine and i wanted to adapt the old prgram on it but I...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
please help me . I have to make this ladder diagram and I can’t figure it out :(
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom