GE Fanuc 90-30 Software

CEN

Hello, Does anyone have LogicMaster 90 software? I need a printout of a PLC project from a GE Fanuc 90-30. I have the project just not the software to open it. Any help is appreciated in advance.

If your company will allow it, zip up the contents of the project folder and post it here. I have Logicmaster and I'll create a .txt file for you. Otherwise, send me a PM and I'll give you my email address and you can send it to me directly.

Can Proficy Machine edition open program created in Logic Master?
Assuming you already have the Logicmaster project, you first create a new project in Machine Edition. Then you can import the Logicmaster project into it.
You can also upload directly from the PLC into Machine Edition, but that will not give you any variable names or rung comments.

I should modify my previous post to indicate that in order for Machine Edition to upload a program from the PLC originally created with Logicmaster 90, programs created with some very early versions of LM90 may be incompatible. Unfortunately, I don't know what is the minimum version of LM90 for compatibility.