GE Fanuc Logicmaster 5 & 6

When you tell Logicmaster to go online with the PLC, it will send a message out the serial port to try to establish a connection. If your serial cable has LEDs to indicate traffic on the port, you will see the LED for the transmit line blink. In the absence of LEDs on your cable, you could try connecting the cable to another computer running a terminal emulator like Hyperterminal and see if you can see any characters received there.

Similar Topics

I want to buy this program if anyone has it. Absolutely no one has it officially for sale. My cpu is IC610CPU104B My mail...
Replies
Views
Hello, Would anyone be able to help me find a copy of Logic Master 90 Software? I need this for a conversion. I have a printout of what is in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, let's see if someone can help me here. It's the first time I work with a GE FANUC PLC. The client gave me the backup files they took from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a question about data collection regarding the GE Fanuc 90/30 PLC. I am using LogicMaster 90/30 as the primary programming...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've been around PLCs for quite a few years but am by no means an expert. I am delighted to have recently discovered this website and this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom