Ge fanuc output signal to a screen

Andor

i have a question, is there a way to convert 6 outputs of ge fanuc to a number on lcd tb screen by usb or hdmi? so for example if Q34 becomes high that it is converted by a (module) to television screen that a certain image appears on the TV? anyone experience with this? So I don't want a 7 segment display but an LCD TV screen.

Thank you

thank you, so i connect this to my rx3i? but where do you program this module? or is it so that it shows a value on a screen via hdmi?

Similar Topics

Hi Experts, I am trying to understand the adressing of the Analog Inputs and Outputs in the module Slot 2 - IC693ALG442 I have here %AI0001...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I was assigned a task to use the percentage setpoint on the HMI to have an output equivalent to 4-20ma using GE Fanuc 9070. If you have...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I was given a task to configure using level setpoint to have an output of 4-20ma equivalent using GE Fanuc 9070. Is this possible? If...
Replies
Views
Hi friends; I use one channel of ALG391 Module for 4 to 20 mA. Can i used second channel for 0 to 5 Volt? Regards
Replies
Views
Hi guys just want to verify where i will tap the Voltage supply of IC693MDL740. the 24VDc. Can I use the 24VDc output from the GE fanuc power supply??
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom