GE Fanuc PLC 90-30 not go into Run mode

unsaint33

We have a GE Fanuc PLC 90-30. After power cycle, it would not go into run mode. Power LED on, but no Run LED. No Fault LED either. When we got online to the PLC, we were able to compare to the backup program. Config was equal but the program was not equal. So downloaded and the PLC went into run mode. I am attaching a screenshot. Had anyone experienced this before? Any idea what the error code indicates?

GE_Fanuc_90-30error.jpg

Not on this PLC but have had similar on AB & Mitsi, it usually means that for some reason the PLC compiled program is corrupted so the checksum fails.
Could be low battery, faulty program ram or just some spike may have altered a byte or two in the program ram.
If it happens on more than one occasion I suggest replace battery or failing that replace processor