GE fanuc PLC sharing data

Good Day Guys.

Just want to ask how am I able to share a data, particularly a (%R) to another PLC. Let's say (%R0001) of PLC 1 is needed by PLC 2.
I'm thinking about moving it to %G (%R0001 - move - %G????) but once I check %G's are in BOOL.
What is the right approach for this case?

Thank you very much Guys!

Sir,

I looked at the %G of each PLC, and found out that each %G is different from the others like %G0001 of PLC1 is not equal to %G0001 of PLC2. Thought that %G's are the same with the other PLC's in a network.

Just want to know what are the %G's for?? thanks sir.
Think I have to go with EGD.

Sir,

I looked at the %G of each PLC, and found out that each %G is different from the others like %G0001 of PLC1 is not equal to %G0001 of PLC2. Thought that %G's are the same with the other PLC's in a network.

Just want to know what are the %G's for?? thanks sir.
Think I have to go with EGD.

The %G memory is similar to %M memory with the main difference being that it can not be made retentive and there are only 1280 bits available. It was originally used as "Genius Global Data". This is why it may be confused as "Global Data" and it can still be used in this manner within EGD or manual manipulation of other data sharing protocols.
Other developers use it for HMI exchanges or Status areas for intelligent modules like the Profibus or Devicenet, because it is always retentive.