GE verso pro - unable to see online values

sam

Hello,

I am new to this forumn,
I have a GE fanuc PLC 90-30 with verso pro software. I am not able to see live value in monitor mode. The plc is showing connected but not equal. please help

You won't be able to see live values until you achieve "Logic Equal""Not Equal" menas there is a difference between the version of the program in the computer running VersaPro and the version in the PLC. To get to "Logic Equal" you will need to transfer from the PLC to the VP computer or from the VP computer to the PLC.
You'll have to decide which direction of transfer is the best route. My personal choice would be to first make a backup of the project on the VP computer and then upload from the PLC to the VP computer.

Similar Topics

hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, beginner here. Yesterday, we had a Pro-Face SP5000 HMI fail on us. The technician said that the HMI had the blue...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently working on updating an HMI project for the GP2500, and I've encountered a bit of a...
Replies
Views
SELECTED NEW FILE SELECTED PROCESSOR TYPE SELECTED I/O CONFIGURATIONS IM UNABLE TO CONFIGURE MY I/O’S. I HAVE A PAPER COPY OF A PROGRAM AND I...
Replies
Views
I have EB Pro installed on windows 11, I can open an existing project and edit but when I got to parameters tab and open page I get the hourglass...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom