General Electrical Question

PERSPOLIS

HI EVERYONE
1- what is positive relay with designation 87 and designation 25?

2- design, calibration, performance and testing on NEMA enclosure 87 id done by what standard:
A- NEMA
B- IEEE
C- ICEA
D- I.S.A
Thanks for the help

Perspolis,

Looking in my NEMA Publication Number 350, "Enclosures for Electrical Equipment", Enclosure type 87 is not listed. There are enclosure Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13. Perhaps this type is covered by a different NEMA standard.

In Publication 250, NEMA uses their own standards, as well as ANSI, IEC, UL and CFR.

87 differential relay
25 sychronizing relay

Dont understand the 2nd question.
Sounds like you are playing with a generator.

Nevermind just read the pdf in the above post.