Genesis32 vs Intouch vs Citect

captain_is

Hi guys,

I have to make a choice between three of the most popular scada platforms to budget a project with around 30000 points of measure.
Besides basic scada capabilities i need web support and some kind of screen manager because the application will run on four separate monitors.
I didn't worked before for such a large project or with one of these three platforms.

Can i get from those experienced people some opinions on wich one is better and why? I also try to make a table with all features of each platform and prices for all of them but from promotional material it seems these are the same:).

Thanks in advance guys!

Similar Topics

Hello I am modifying a existing Mitsubishi PLC program in Genesis32 version 7. There is no record of username and password available. Is there...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am struggling to extract the tag database from Iconics. Its using RSLinx OPC server to communicate with Rockwell PLC's. There is an OPC...
Replies
Views
hi guys i have a quick question, i have a ICD for allen bradley controllogix 5000 and im using genesis iconics32 graphworks and displaybuilder, my...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom