Getting Data from rsview32 to Intouch

Hi
I would like to know whether I can browse tags from RsView 32 through OPC like Kepserver which is installed in someother PC in same network.
The basic idea is to get datas from Rsview 32 to Intouch.

Not sure if kep will let you link to RSV but if the RSV is fetching data via the network then kep could read the data from the plc, also kep has a client that could read data from the opc driver that RSV is using (assume you are using opc if direct comms in linx then no you can't).
Need more info on what server used on RSV pc & is it direct driver or opc, what comms from RSV to plc's etc.

it's unlikely then, but there may be a way to install the kepserver on the RSV pc, create the tags to read using the DH485 already setup (not sure if linx will co-exist on the same link then brouse the tags over the network with the other pc application.