Graphing/Trends via web server

dhuestis

Hi. I’m trying to figure out a way to pull the logged data from a Red Lion Graphite 07C0000 HMI and display some trends on a web page. Something a bit more polished than the native trends in Crimson 3.1. I’m trying to find a solution I could create that won’t have much of a monthly cost. There are some scada companies out there that does this but it gets expensive. I don't need anything too fancy. Just need to be able to check and uncheck tags along with change timeframe. Thanks!

Hi. I’m trying to figure out a way to pull the logged data from a Red Lion Graphite 07C0000 HMI and display some trends on a web page. Something a bit more polished than the native trends in Crimson 3.1. I’m trying to find a solution I could create that won’t have much of a monthly cost. There are some scada companies out there that does this but it gets expensive. I don't need anything too fancy. Just need to be able to check and uncheck tags along with change timeframe. Thanks!

Are the raw data available via the web interface? If so, perhaps a custom browser extension (Javascript) could do the job.