Guidance required_Interface between CLICK Basic PLC (DD2 series) with a coin acceptor

Anthony PLC

Hi Friends,

I'm making a PLC operated chocolate vending machine, using a CLICK Basic PLC (C0-00DD2-D) which has 2 x RS232 ports.

I'm also using a DG-600F coin acceptor, which generates a serial output signal upon receiving the set amount (In this case I've set the coin acceptor to accept $2 ). I'm unable to establish communication between the coin acceptor and the PLC.

I've set the baud rate at 9600 bps, and a fixed data length of 8 data bits. I'm unable to analyse my error. Can I please get some guidance on this.

I've attached a copy of the PLC trial, which I developed to check the communication between the coin acceptor and the PLC

Cheers,
Anthony.

Similar Topics

I've got this 3-phase 575V motor that we're controlling with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), which has been quite the learning curve in itself...
Replies
Views
Question to anyone with ideas about my thoughts on upgrading a very vintage timer, which is being used to switch between 2 5hp domestic water...
Replies
Views
Hello All, We have assembly line and our supplier building automated line on top of it we are interfacing mes system. Our automation supplier...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am getting back to using IEC for schematics and was wondering about the 81346-2:2019 codes. What does everyone use for a diffuse...
Replies
Views
So, if I had about $2K to spend on a new, 15” notebook PC with Intel brains and Win10 Pro, which hardware would you pick? I’m thinking 16MB RAM...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom