GX Developer and FX2n Device Test

craig_avanzar

Is it not possible when testing a program to simulate an input, say X001, by using the force on while in the Monitor Write Mode? I have tried looking in the manuals and trying everything else I could think of but so far no luck. As a test I produced a test program and I can Toggle M8000 but I cannot do the same with an input.

Thanks in advvance.

Similar Topics

We buy and sell used industrial machinery. We have a machine with a Mitsubishi FX2N 32MR-ES/UL PLC. The battery light was on when we first powered...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am tryign to program a Mitsubishi PLC. I am using teh GX developer demo software but as my program is over 1500 steps (program...
Replies
Views
i just want to know if is possible to run the PLC program without conecting fysical I/O, and then monitor the output/input led while the PLC is...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to verify a project with a PLC. The Transfer Setup menu item is grayed out and every time I click Verify with PLC, I get an error...
Replies
Views
Well, I've decided to start a new project, and like all projects, it has already gone horribly wrong. I purchased a PLC device (supposedly a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom