Mitsubishi PLC FX2N software - GX Developer

Lee Griffiths

Hi All,

I am tryign to program a Mitsubishi PLC. I am using teh GX developer demo software but as my program is over 1500 steps (program limited to 1000) then I cannot downmload it.

Is there a way around this as I read someone saying there was. If not where can I get this software at a cheap (free preferable) price.

Thanks in advance

If you have a machine that is programmed with GX Developer it would make sense to buy the software bud. The demo version is just that, I personally do not know a way round the 1000 step restriction. Regards Badger.

Similar Topics

Dear all, I have a FX2N-20MR chinese semi-clon of a Mitsubishi PLC. It has only a serial DB9 port that cannot be removed or exchanged (which is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am new here and this is my first post. I've just received my new PLC by post. It is a FX2N-20MT, a chinese clone of a Mitsubishi...
Replies
Views
good morning every one I have a problem in Mitsubishi plc fx2n the battery led is on and progE/cpuE led flashing the plc in a machine which runs...
Replies
Views
For some background information, I am in the process of converting a Mitsubishi FX2N to a Siemens S7-1200. I am viewing the Mitsubishi program...
Replies
Views
Hi Dear friends, My Mitsubishi PLC FX2N-80-MR has stopped working and Prog-E led is on.What Can be The reason.Please guide. Urgent. thanks In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom