Mitsubishi PLC FX2N-80-MR Prog-E led on ?.

Hi

There was a terminal called Ss which I taught meant start/stop
Sometimes people would wire this to a switch to change the plc to stop mode.
Not saying this is the problem it worth looking at. The other is has some one changed the switch under the cover from run to program.

Donnchadh

First of all check that nobody has set the run/stop switch (near the prog port to stop.
The problem could be loss of battery backup, faulty extension block or code.

Hi

There was a terminal called Ss which I taught meant start/stop
Sometimes people would wire this to a switch to change the plc to stop mode.
Not saying this is the problem it worth looking at. The other is has some one changed the switch under the cover from run to program.

Donnchadh

The terminal labeled S/s is how you select sink or source inputs.

Dave

If the Prog E LED is on, none of the above suggestions are correct.

There is a program error!

This could be many things and you need to connect to the plc to see the error code.