Hakko HMI V606iM10 and FX1n 485 BD

slimjet84

Hi,
Does any one know how to communicate MItsubishi FX1n with 485BD PLC and Hakko/Fuji V606iM10 HMI?
i have vsft5 software and Gx developer8 , also i have made a cable described in manual?
:confused:

Hakko_Comm_Perameter_1.JPG Hakko_Comm_Perameter_2.JPG FX1n_GXdevloper_Perameter.JPG plc_cable_in_mannual.JPG

I have a feeling that you made your own cable as needed by your statement. According to essaywriter.org, the cable is available and you don't need to make it. Maybe the problem is generated there. Check it ad do update us.

One thing I suggest is take off the tick on the FX communication setting, the BD board defaults to MC protocol if the PLC System 2 is left unchecked, re-boot the PLC and set your baud to 9600, Even,7,1 on the HMI this is what you do on other HMI's. This will test if the cable is ok with the default parameters.

Thanks For Your interest

I have run it with 9600br, Even,1stop bit and without 485bd but directly connecting it to ToolPort not on the 485BD although it have to work but sadly that is some strange behavior.
Thanks Guys.

Both the programming port and the BD board default to 9600, you cannot change the programming port it is done by GX Developer or Works, came across this trying to log data to an OPC server, Some HMI's and the programming software like GX send commands to the PLC to change the programming port to a different baud rate. so it always tries at 9600 first, if you connect with GX Dev or works at 19200 then it will configure it to that baud rate but will revert back to 9600 on a power loss or PLC Stop. The BD board is different you can change the settings in the ladder program by setting values in certain registers in the 8000 range but without any programming it's default is as the standard 9600. I connected an OPC server to an FX via the prog port at 19200 and because I had been on-line with GX it worked fine until the machine was turned off then lost coms, going on-line with GX at 19600 re-instated the FX at 19200 but again on loss of power it reverted to 9600. I have never set the parameters in the PLC parameter settings for the BD board I have done it in the PLC program.

If you just install the BD board and use 9600 baud rate you should not need any programming, only if you want a different communication parameters you need to change it.
I have an FX3U here with a BD board but it is 232 not 485/422 and I did not need to do anything, I plugged it in and connected to it using a Beijers HMI and it worked no problem at the default baud rate.

Here is the manual but you will need some time to troll through it
https://www.allied-automation.com/w...s-Manual-–-Data-Communications-Networking.pdf

Just had a quick look at the manual on page A40 and it shows the 485BD is not used for programming only the 232 and 422 boards will work, this suggests that unless the HMI can use a non protocol method it will not work and it is possible that the HMI interface is 422 with certain control lines I do know that the 422 BD board (with the mini din) is used as a second port for programming or connection to a number of HMI types as I have used it many times where we use two HMI's one at each end of the machine and passthrough on the HMI to connect a PC for programming. None of these I have just mentioned require any settings unless a higher baud rate is needed.

Well its ok

i have communicated successfully via toolport , and rs485bd and rs422bd same in case of FX1N, now the situation is changed do u know how to communicate fx1N or FX2n with GP2300 Pro-Face HMI ? with or without bd?