Hans Berger STL/SCL book question

Johnny T

Hi

I've just received a copy of Automating with Step 7 using STL and SCL by Hans Berger. I bought it off ebay at a snip (just less than 10 euro including postage etc).

The accompanying CD is missing and I just wondered, if anyone else has the book, whether there is anything on the CD that I would need. It says that the CD contains example programs but I'm assuming that the programs in question are also listed in the book?

Are there any extra's on the CD that I would need?

Cheers

JT :)

Hi,

The CD Contains a demo "crippled" version of step 7 to view the code examples on the floppy disc, You cannot save,Download etc with this software.

Regards

Johnny,

The example programs for the Berger books come supplied on a floppy disk...I'm not sure that all of the examples on the disk are listed in the book..if you need a copy of the FD just drop me a PM

Kevin