Has anyone bought the plc book off of here did it help

It's a little late for me now, so I hope you guys(especially Steve) don't mind that I will seriously respond tomorrow...

Not really - this is one of 2 English PLC forums that have any kind of regular traffic. I'd frequent it if Phil's book was ****. I bought both books to support the forum. After reading them I would recommend them as worthwhile.

milmat1 said:
I think the implication was that people here are a little biased because they like this forum.
Kinda like asking a Harley forum "Should I buy a Harley or a Honda"...LOL

I bought both books and am pleased with them. I have LOANED them out to mechanics on the floor that want to learn and they don't knwo the difference between a screwdriver and a busdriver but they can spell PLC now! And as far as the Divorce goes, I found out 32 years ago when I 1st got married I can be right OR i can be happy but not both.