Having issues smoothing out analog

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hello,

I am using a P1000 CPU (P1-540) with a P1-04DAL-2 and a P1-04ADL-2

I tried doing a data transfer now I am trying to scale them both... and not much luck getting them to do the transfer smooth... just a simple take the 0-10 input and right it to the analog output (meter)

https://www.plccable.com/automation-direct-plc-trainer-deluxe-productivity1000-analog-and-digital/

Its just to give my customers a sample project and test the trainers, I have verified that my voltage input is linear and nice and smooth when I turn the pot, if I go slow the output will be smooth but if I go at a normal turning speed the meter jumps

Is there a scaling rate/hz on these? I dont see much as far as the configuration

Done for the day anyway, time to have a beer and work on the house 🍻