Heavy duty potentiometer Dial for speed control

Hello:
I'm looking for a heavy duty single turn potentiometer with a dial 4-5 inches in diameter. Does anyone know who makes them?
Thank you,
George

Again

What resistance and wattage? IF feeding an AB analog card it should not need to be a very high wattage especially at 0-10v...which card? Usually a 0-10v signal can easily be converted to 0-20ma which implies a low wattage device...Are you looking for something that is PHYSICALLY stronger because of abuse?

It is possible to put large diameter scales, handles and locks on standard single turn pots.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Kindly, are the ET200S family parts heavy duty? Do they endure vibrations on machines, like cnc ones? And accept several disassembly then...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used these? From what i can tell from looking at them you would use a Add On type instruction in a compact logix to control them...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a rugged PC based HMI that is pre-fabbed for installation inside heavy equipment? I have seen them in earthmovers/mining...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, So, I am a one person business. I mostly do programming, but I also build a few panels each year. Most the panels are small, but I...
Replies
Views
All the machines I programmed over the years suddenly seems so boring compared to this :boohoo: Video1 Video2
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom