Heidolph 13.225.012.10 Controller Help

yam785

Lifetime Supporting Member
A company I consult for has an oiler roll controlled by a Heidolp 13.225.012.10 controller connected to a Heidolp type 306 motor. They want to reverse the direction of rotation.

My problem is that I have no prints, or manuals, to show what terminal I may need to jumper to, to reverse rotation. I have searched the web for a manual, and have had no luck.

If anyone can assist with a manual for this unit, or maybe know what terminal of the 30 of them is the FWD/REV input, it would be tremendously appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Similar Topics

Actually I need any reference setting /setting file (s1 studio) of MICOM P225 motor protection relay as I do not have any Areva support here. If...
Replies
Views
I own a Siemens S7 225 PLC and its internet module. The internet module did not come equipped to handle the TCIP protocol. Does anyone know of a...
Replies
Views
what the prorcedures to install WF 225 or wf 226 plcs, keep in mind that i have plc siemens S5 -115u-cpu942:argue:
Replies
Views
dear everybody I have a question for you help me please help me, What is name parameter editing software servo LTI Motion Gmbh LUST LTI DRIVES...
Replies
Views
I have a fair amount of Logix and Studio experience, but this is my first project with Studio v33 and a 5069 CPU and -IY4 card. The processor is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom