Hello every one

Protool is old and get replaced by wincc flexible to program dedicated Siemens HMI (Wincc flex has a runtime also with 2048 maximum tags that can be runned by a PC)
Wincc (not flex) is a very strong scada system with only just few similarity with wincc flex...
Prosave is another soft feature to manage Siemens HMI programming but not to build any screen.
All of the above are parts of Siemens brand and only Wincc (not flex) can called a real scada system

Intouch Wonderware is a third party Scada system similar to Wincc or RSview from AB but more common around here by Scada integrator than other dedicated scada brand. The reason is because Wonderware as to be made to work with most all plc brand when other dedicaded scada system like Wincc may seen to be reserved for Siemens devices only and same for RSview with AB devices....
But in the fact you can easily get mostly any drivers on any scada system to run almost any plc brand.....

Difference are in the price, evironement and programming methode but all of them work almost the same way....A good point to Wincc is that you can purchase tags upgrade without losing your actual licence when with wonderware you discard your limited licence and need to replace it by a bigger one......

we need to start somewhere, what are you really looking for ?

1 system can't be always the best choice depending of the application.....what is yours?

these soft are so large in application then giving full details would take a whole book to copy what you could actually find easilly on the internet....

You've now asked several of these questions. The questions you are asking are somewhat like asking "What's the difference between Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, Toyota, John Deere, and apple sauce?" Some of your questions have asked relationships between some similar things, something remotely related, and something totally unrelated.

How do you plan for them to be evaluated?
What is your need?
Is this real or is this homework?

Help us help you!!

I'm sorry my friends i'm new engineer for maintenance in cheese company i'm beginner in PLC & SCADA field and i have a lot of problems i can't understand it alone so i can't ask well about what i need to solved it. but i have all software for PLC as S5,S7-200,300/400 for siemens and AC31 for ABB
aslo SCADA ProTool, WinCC for siemens and IFix for ABB
i can open this programs and play on it to make a small programs
but to maintain my site there is a PLC,SCADA, Drives and Instumentation network have a lot of CPU's, HMI, Drives, Recorders, Instuments adjoin with Profibus and ethernet
. There is a lot of problems apeared daily with me i'm traying to solve but i can't solve all of this problems because i can't understand it well. so i asked you about, my be my quistions not clear for you because i can't classify this problems well and also i'm not profisional in this field so i sorry again