Help a begginer with easy719-DC-RC

gstojcin

I have a small problem (I think so), I must programm a easy719-DC-RC PLC and I got stuck.
I have two Air Conditionerss AC1 Q1 ( I1 switches on at 22 degrees) and AC2 Q2 (I2 switches on at 28 degrees), the problem is I have to make them change roles every 3.5 days so that AC2(becomes I1) and AC1(becomes I2)and stay like that for another 3.5 days
I've tried with two 7-day time switches but I can't ma it work.
I can make them work 3.5 days but when I try to change their roles, that is make the Q2 - I1 and Q1 - I2 for another 3.5 days ... :mad:

Please advise me on this one.

BTW. I started playing around with this about 3 days ago and I never done it before, nobody arond me knows anything about PLC-s, this is the only place where I found usefull (excelent) information on this topic.

What you need is a couple internal marker bits to play middle man between the conditions that call for air conditioning and the outputs that drive the air conditioners.

So Q1 will always control AC1, Q2 will always control AC2.

Every 3.5 days you need to toggle the state of a marker, say M1

If the conditions that call for air conditioning are summarized in M2:

Turn on Q1 when M2 is true, AND M1 is true
Turn on Q2 when M2 is true, AND M1 is false.

There is also a forum specifically for the Easy relay lines at:

http://easyforum.regulski.com/index_en.html

Are you using the screen to program or do you have EasySoft running on your computer? If you have the EasySoft program, you can simulate the entire thing on the PC and make sure it is working.

Thanks, I'll try to do it with the markers. I'll let you know if it was successful.
I've got EasySoft, it's much easier to test the programm with it.
Best regards!