help a newby

I would say you have a few choices.

1) Try USB to serial then use serial cable. I have always used the AB cable but I think it simply a null modem cable

2) PCMK card and cable. Look on E-bay they usually have some listed look for series B and appropriate cable 5/03 or lower or 5/04

I assumed you are talking about SLC 5/03 onwards cos those are the models with the RS232 function. You could always use the DH485 channel, with a 1747-CP3 cable. I believe most laptops have the RJ45 pluggin.

regards
Sherine T.

Search on here for Keyspan. They make a USB to serial adaptor that does work and will autoconfigure for DF1 protocol.

Regards Alan Case

Similar Topics

Hi, I have an SLC 5/04 (541) in a 10-Slot rack with the following hardware installed :- 1746-BAS in Slot 1 3150-MCM (Prosoft Modbus) in Slot 2...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
please help me . I have to make this ladder diagram and I can’t figure it out :(
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom