help about shihlin a1-20mr plc

we have shihlin a1-20mr plc .now the plc show the program error indication due to battery train.i change the battery but till the error shown. what i do

Almost certainly the program has been lost or the unit is faulty, unless you have a copy of the program there is no way to recover it.

We don't have program back up.which software is used for this model and which type of program cable used for this.pls tell anything to solve this issue .

I believe these were licenced version of the Mitsubishi F series & the software is GPPWin. or possibly medoc (dos based). If I remember correctly the programming port is 25 pin 422 so a converter i.e. 232 to 422 the later Mitsubishi cables are called SC09 but never tried one on a shihlin the original I believe was a black box type the SC09 is a red one with 25 pin plus an adapter for the FX range 25-8 pin mini din. these are well beyond their useful date now but you may get GPPWIN to work with the 232/422 converter to work. but you will almost certainly need either win XP (in dos mode) or a dos PC.

The F series is not shown on the PLC selection in GXDeveloper there is a A1FX but that is a different model, The A1 by Shihlin is a re-badged F series & I believe the became obsolete before even the earliest GXDeveloper used.
There are a load of downloads for GPPWin but be careful as some may have a virus. As I said, the programming interface is 422 & I'm unsure if the SC09 cable will work, but I would expect that it is unlikely that Mitsubishi would change the pinout from the earlier 422 cable.
I must admit that I have not tried GXDeveloper on a F or (Shihlin) but i doubt that selecting FX will work.

Programming software may not support that model, The original used a hand-held module I have no idea if there was an interface that allowed GPPWIN or Medoc to work but my guess is it will require the interface that will certainly be obsolete it requires a F2-20 GF interface coupled with a SC03 integrated lead
You have about as much chance of getting one of these at less than the cost of a new PLC even if you could locate one, then again this is the Mitsubishi interface so not sure it is the same, this PLC was built on lincence from Mitsubishi & are not actually mitsubishi it is a Taiwanese company.