Help alarms factory talk Me frozen screen

rigicon

Hello everyone,
I have a new panelview 600+. Connected to a controllogix via ethernet. I programmed some alarms and the alarm banner pops up when triggered displaying the alarm. Brilliant.
The problem is now and again the alarm banner pops up with no alarm in the banner and is frozen that is the keys that close it acknowledge it etc don't work but and this is the strange part the screen behind the banner still works as if the banner isn't there. Even goes to different pages etc works but the alarm banner is up and won't go away. After a reboot everything is fine again. Please help what is going on !!! :unsure:

Similar Topics

Hi everyone! First time posting to this, so should give you a bit of background info on myself to explain the situation i'm in. I am a beginner...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm currently trying to figure out what triggers a couple of digital alarms on a local waste water treatment plant's HMI system. It's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to configure some alarms on my HMI screen. I have multiple data tags which will hold a value which is being sourced from an...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm working in Factorytalk SE and trying to get used to the Alarms and Events Server. It has a lot of good capabilites but being an...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a compact logix plc with a program and a panelview plus Me hmi with a program ,all work ok but I have noticed that there is no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom