Help-Communicate with Watlow EZ-ZONE

duckling

Hello everybody,

I want collect data from EZ-ZONE PM (PM6C2CH-AAAAAAA).
I saw in datasheet it only support standard IEA-485.
And datasheet donot have any introduced about command that support.
If you know, please help me.

Thanks.

We have used it. The manual gives MODBUS addresses for each internal parameter. Use the literature search at their website for 'MODBUS'. One of the DIP switches must be set one way for programming using their software and set the other way, with a cycle of power, to use the MODBUS communications.

Thanks for your reply,
I have got modbus article of Watlow EZ ZONE PM and tried communicate. But It cannot do it.
Maybe PM6C2CH-AAAAAAA only support for standard IEA 485, it doesnot include Modbus.
If you know another way or some thing can do it. Please show me.
Best regards,