Need Help trying to setup AVEVA Edge 2020 to Communicate with TM241CE40R via Modbus

It might help to configure the data at that Google Drive link to be public, or accessible via the link.

Does it include Modbus packets for both when the HC900 is querying the device and when Modscan is querying the device?

Yep yep yep, my bad about that.

Extra link just in case it only applies to this link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LyxvAYnby6L2H-Q-kWZ_Q1LtONYR6yQh/view?usp=sharing

No unfortunately it does not contain the packets to the HC900 one. I'll get on it right away.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm desperately trying to upgrade all our factory PLCs to S5. We used to have S7 PLCs (mostly 315 PN/DP) but we were finding them...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom