Urgent! Trying to upgrade from S7 to S5 need help.

uptown47

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

I'm desperately trying to upgrade all our factory PLCs to S5.

We used to have S7 PLCs (mostly 315 PN/DP) but we were finding them problematic so my boss suggested upgrading and I decided that 115Us would be the way to go (managed to get a load of them really cheap and scored brownie points in the process!!)

I've already upgraded most of them over the past few months (22 in all!! It's been a LOT of work) but I'm stuck on some of the code for the last one.

It's in statement list and is:
Code:
      L     0
      T     #Hex_Result
      L     2#1111
      SLD   12
      L     1
      +D    
      T     #Hex_Result

Anyone got any ideas about this?

;)

Do'nt know if you know it but S5-hardware is not supported by Siemens anymore.

Last edited:
If it's a real then it's a prime number generator, if its a dint then its the golden ratio - all others then its a poor silly fad.

I am just upset though
sorry to spil the fun
I am still waiting on my voice control post

From title i tought it was typo, then at this point
"I'm desperately trying to upgrade all our factory PLCs to S5" it was pretty obvious... :p