help!! draw rungs of logic to set N7:1 to 14 decimal??

Mike6158 said:
There are 10 kinds of people that understand binary. Those that do and those that do not.

10.jpg

ROFL... that's what I meant to say :D

My kids bought that tee shirt for me a long time ago. If it was fire retardent I would wear it to my customers job sites.

Answer: GOD does not think he is a PLC programmer
No, but then he made the world in only 110 days!

My theory is to just give this type of student the quick answer and forget it. He will not learn anything, will flunk out and change careers and not be a problem for anyone else in this field (except we may have to pay his Unemployment Compensation several years from now).

PS: Don't worry about your quick answer being correct, or incorrect. He will not do enough homework to be able to see the difference.

Last edited:
Lancie1 said:

My theory is to just give this type of student the quick answer and forget it. He will not learn anything, will flunk out and change careers and not be a problem for anyone else in this field (except we may have to pay his Unemployment Compensation several years from now).

Ah... that's where IT guys come from. I was wondering :D

doug2 said:
yep. Ive put my request in for a binary clock for my desk from the kids this year.

My girlfriend says that my binary clock is retarded :D I told her that comments like that are the reason that she is only a girlfriend :D No points for me...

Mike,

Explain to her that in your binary world, there are only two answers: Yes and No. Then ask her if she would enjoy *** with you.

(Sorry, us old guys develop an obsession with *** because we don't have any anymore. Unfortunately that part of my memory is still good! Enjoy it while you can.)

Last edited:
lancie1 said:
Answer: GOD does not think he is a PLC programmer
If he had thought as a PLC programmer, then maybe the weekends would have started out being 10 days out of 111 and not 1 day out of 111.

Kind regards,

Lancie1 said:
Mike,

Explain to her that in your binary world, there are only two answers: Yes and No. Then ask her if she would enjoy *** with you.

(Sorry, us old guys develop an obsession with *** because we don't have any anymore. Unfortunately that part of my memory is still good! Enjoy it while you can.)

That's because scientists have discovered a food that reduces a woman's *** drive by 90%

Its called wedding cake