Help for logicmaster5 and GEFanuc

giannipcl

hi everybody,
i have a problem with a GE fanuc ic665 and Logicmaster5.

LM does'nt communicate with the PLC via COM1.
i'm a newbie and for sure i missed some basic operation to make it works.

do you know where i may find basic steps to connect the LM to the PLC?
thank you in advance,
Gianni.

Logicmaster 5 is old DOS software. It may not run properly under newer operating systems. If you're running NT, 2000, or XP, I'd suggest installing LM5 on a computer with Windows 98.

Are you sure that COM1 is available on your computer? Sometimes, a software package that uses a serial port does not completely release the port when you stop running it.

Similar Topics

HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
this a program to send data to barcode printer I want to integrate a new printer in a new machine and i wanted to adapt the old prgram on it but I...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom