HELP FW For PXC-HMI

EDelToro100

I am looking for a firmware file to update and reinstall on my HMI, because I don't know why it deletes itself and doesn't let me download any programs. It also gives me an error in the administrator part to be able to load the firmware or the system backup. I would appreciate your support since I have stopped the machine. Attach device data:

Loading administration...
Programm: GetSoftwareBundle
Error code: 1280

Part number: 1050387 / BTP2043W
HW / FW : N/A
Image: N/A
SNR: CI4620382687

Regards.

Similar Topics

I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
this a program to send data to barcode printer I want to integrate a new printer in a new machine and i wanted to adapt the old prgram on it but I...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom