HELP ME To FINd "INDRAMAT TVD 1.2-08-03 AC SERVO POWER SUPPLY"

Karen

I use the same one but can't find my paperwork on it right not. Just purchased a repaired one last year.

It was from our "local" Bosch/Rexroth dealer. You might try a search on them or try this: http://www.fanuc-spares.co.uk/sales1.htm I know this is for Europe, but I don't reconize the flag...oops should have seen Tehran under location.

I'll check back in the morning to see if you've had any luck.

Now it's time for 🍺

I can confirm - US can't sell to Iran, N.Korea and 2 more countries I don't remember exactly;)
This is old PS, but Indramat may still sell it from other countries at least a refurbished.

Similar Topics

I am using Studio 5000 Version 30 and Compactlogix. I have a recipe created in a UDT structure, with a string value called name. There are 50...
Replies
Views
I am having a bit of trouble with mechanical engineers and safety. They are doing things like saying "a light curtain is being used as a "go...
Replies
Views
Public WithEvents oGroup1 As TagGroup Public vidrios1, vidrios2, vidrios3, vidrios4, vidrios5, vidrios6, vidrios7, vidrios8, vidrios9 As String...
Replies
Views
Ok So I want to build my son a Christmas Present that will kid of be a shooting gallery of shorts I have a bunch of old servo motors to move stuff...
Replies
Views
I uploaded program from plc s7 -200. But have no password for program block. Please help me this. thanks all :wish...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom